> From Saturday April 21 until Saturday April 28 Holland Doc shines the
spotlight on musical genius Frank Zappa. Besides unique film material >
Holland Doc   will also broadcast radio documentaries on the composer and
rock-artist Zappa on its website: www.hollandoc.nl/zappa.
> The reason behind this tribute is the documentary Frank Zappa - A pioneer
of the future of music part I & II, recently made by Dutch
> documentary filmmaker Frank Scheffer.

Unfortunately it was announced earlier today that Gail Zappa does NOT give
permission to broadcast Sheffer's 'Pioneer of future music'.
I will try to find out what the reason is.

   "the darkest corners of the musical universe"

P.O. Box 26
6400 AA  Heerlen
The Netherlands
eFax +31 (0)84 724 5674