Got it...thanks Jim.

Steve

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim L
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:10 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] RE: [Attention Cyrano] Joe's Garage Uni Of Micigan
production

  Hey Steve

   We don't sell anything around here. It just isn't ours to sell so that
wouldn't be right. What we do is send it to you free but on loan so that you
can make your own copy. Then you send the original on to the next person that
wants it. This one went around quite a bit here about a year ago. Looks like
Cyrano had it last.

  If he doesn't notice this post you could email him. Then you offer it to the
next person or the group if there isn't a waiting list. We call this method a
vine and you can read all about how it works in the FAQ here.

  Jim L