I missed the airing of this show BUT I bought the dvd. The program
itself is kind of a tease when they talk over the music. The bonus
features are really great though. Just the Montana footage from the
Roxy performances was worth the price.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's what's on the commercial release as bonus features, if you
don't know already...
>   DVD Details:
> Additional interviews and demonstrations not included in the
broadcast version.Full live performances of Montana from the Roxy in
1973 and Im The Slime from Saturday Night Live in 1976.New full live
performance of Camarillo Brillo by Zappa Plays Zappa done specially
for this DVD