Looks like we had some unintentional jumping in the middle, and
knocking off of your fellow viners on this one. Acording to the order
that yahoo received the messages it should look like this.

David (US) << John K (US) << Conehead (BE) << Mark M (US) << Robert S
(US) << JoeDP (US) ???

Jim L

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Della Posta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WOW I am so glad that there is still more Zappa out there. Help to
keep the
> music alive.
>

> David (US) << John K (US) << Robert S (US) << JoeDP (US) ???
>

> Best Regards:
>
> JoeDP

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional