  From: Jim L
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:31 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: ZpZ Wiltern Collection

  Looks like we had some unintentional jumping in the middle, and
  knocking off of your fellow viners on this one. Acording to the order
  that yahoo received the messages it should look like this.

  David (US) << John K (US) << Conehead (BE) << Mark M (US) << Robert S
  (US) << JoeDP (US) ???

  Jim L

  --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Della Posta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>