Subject starts out properly. And that subject line needs to perpetuate
unchanged; even a little difference like 12-26-75 vs. 12/26/75 will throw off
the Vine's tractability. It's a "tomato / tomahto" thing: essentially
meaningless to we mortals, it means a lot to the machine we use to convey our
message...
So do not feel it was "your bad", Bro. In all likelihood, I could have caught
the subtle change at the time, and corrected it - as I've done on numerous
occasions, but (since I rarely participate in these things) moderating the
daily activities of a group as large as ours is rather time consuming.
Regards,
SOFA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Craig Satzman
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO 12-26-75

  I included that text with the vine.
  I apologize for any trouble.
  Peace,
  Craig
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 2:38 PM
    Subject: [Zappa-List] VO 12-26-75

    I finally took some time to track this one down - to the best of my
ability... There are rules involved in vining here and if everyone followed
them, this would not happen (or, at least, tracking the vine would be much
easier). This is the best order that I found (if this order is not correct, the
vine participants have only themselves to blame):

    Craig in California <bigsassydog@ ...> >> Rand in Texas <plotch12@ .> >>
Joe Boden (New Zealand)<joseph.boden@ otago.ac. nz> >>Robert S (US)
<n2spcmusc@> >> Bart (Pol) [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>

    Rand, when you're ready to pass this on to Joe in New Zealand, please
respond to this message, leaving the Subject Line intact, and remove Craig's
and your name from the front.
    Thank You.
    SOFA