Marco,
   I knew Frank as a person. In 1966 we were not
studying every little detail of each other. Frank was
my friend. Neither one of us were big deals at the
time. Try to get a little outside the box on this and
try to understand that we were just two guys who were
both into music and other forms of artistic
communication. Most of my album "Color Him In" was
written on Frank's floor in Laurel Canyon. I was
writing and Frank was shooting still photographs of
little clay figures on a piece of plywood. This later
became an animated movie that I am sure you are
familiar with. I did not know all the details of
Frank's life we just liked hangin out with each other.

          BJ
--- Marco Kalnenek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---- Bobby Jameson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> schrijft:
> > Mr and Mrs,
> >    I think Frank and I are pretty close in age by
> > year or so. I'm 62 and I was in my 20's then.
>
> Frank would have turned 67 this december, so you're
> a bit less close in age than you think!
>
> best wishes,
> Marco
>

> For further Z-related fun, please visit