Marco,
   The album is called "COLOR HIM IN" on Verve. Frank
got Tom Wilson at Verve to pick it up and release it.
Tom and Frank produced "Mothers Of Invention" for
Verve. It's been re-released as a bootleg cd on
Fallout out of England. It's out now. I'm going to
give you an address and you can download it for free
along with 6 singles from the 60's of mine.
1 gotta find my roogalator-me and frank
2 all alone-me
3 vietnam-me and the leaves
4 metropolitan man-me and the leaves
5 i'm so lonely-me
6 okey fanokey baby-me

http://www.zshare.net/download/527391430a02c5/

Don't worry it's not gonna bite you. Hope you enjoy
it.
Bobby Jameson

--- Marco Kalnenek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---- Bobby Jameson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> schrijft:
> > I did not know all the details of
> > Frank's life we just liked hangin out with each
> other.
>
> I didn't mean to be clever, Bobby. My remark was
> just FYI.
> But anyway, tell us more about the album you
> mentioned. I'd never heard of if before. And are you
> still active as a musician?
>
> best wishes,
> Marco
>

> For further Z-related fun, please visit