Peter,
   My position on that is that it was true. Although I
used drugs and Frank didn't I did not work for Frank
and my drug use at the time was minimal and didn't get
in the way of me and Frank working together. I ran
into Frank years later and Gail his wife, my
ex-girlfriend, nearly drug him away from me because
drugs had become my problem.

    Bobby