Milhouse,
   Gail's real name is Gail Sloatman. She was my
girlfriend and I took her with me to Franks. I was not
serious about her and Frank asked me about it. He said
he wanted to get to know her better, but didn't want
to create a problem with me. I told him it wasn't a
problem and to do what he thought best. I guess he was
serious. It was probably why Frank went to Tom Wilson
and helped get me on Verve Records. It was his way of
showing his gratitude to me. If you watch "Mondo
Hollywood" a 60's movie both Frank and I were in,
there's a section where I'm walking on the beach with
a girl. That girl is Gail.
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> I ran
> into Frank years later and Gail his wife, my
> ex-girlfriend
>
> WELL, this is the first I'm hearing of this!
>
> --Milhouse

> rated recipes

Be a better friend, newshound, and