  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 3:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Zappa Beer

  In a message dated 2/12/08 12:22:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    she wants to help the common people
  She does?
    get the government to help
  She does?
    as long as it wont cost her
  What are you talking about and what darkened corner of your ass did you pull
that out of?

  --Milhouse

  The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music
takes you there.