Does anyone know a title of a music that like a India music before a ZPA show

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:39:22
-0500Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Digest Number 2195

In a message dated 2/19/08 7:25:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Was there an attachment or a URL link that was deleted in that message?I would
guess that the first woman on the moon would be Alice Cramdenam I correct?
There was a picture in it, and you would be correct. Someone has been posting a
few goofy forwarded e-mail type things to the froup for some reason, don't ask
me why.. *slight eye-roll*