I think the sound is good.
I believe it is the same version that FZ played on KROQ, one side a nite for
eight nites, while he was engaged in that nasty lawsuit with Warner.
I had the analog for years, but lost it. When FZ played it on the radio he made
a point of saying that all listeners should push "the little red button,
because you will not be able to buy this".

I can always make a copy and resend it again. I guess that would be up to me
since I was the last one to send the vine.

Thoughts??