bigsassydog wrote:
I think the sound is good.
I believe it is the same version that FZ played on KROQ, one side a
nite for eight nites, while he was engaged in that nasty lawsuit with
Warner.

Bri:
I just listened to this [Lather 4CD Box] and I think the sound quality
could be even better than the official release.  The mix sounds
brighter to my ears on a first listen anyway.  The source purports to
be from the actual Mercury/Phonogram vinyl test pressing, and not the
FM broadcast.  During the FM broadcast, Frank mentions the test
pressing and cover art.  I don't think I've ever seen that art.  Does
anyone know a link to it?
http://wiki.killuglyradio.com/wiki/Tape_It%21