  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 3:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] new CD and DVD, Joe's Menage

  In a message dated 9/29/2008 3:35:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

  What is the DVD in question? "The Torture Never Stops"? That's been out for a
bit, and I don't see anything else mentioned there.

  Looking forward to ordering "Menage", though.

  Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check
out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.