In a message dated 9/29/2008 4:09:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hey Milhouse,
Hope all is well with you.  Zappa.com has Joe's Menage listed as both a CD
and a DVD.  Maybe that is what abxer is referring to.  I wonder if there is any
difference in the two?

Hey, you're right! I see what you mean now. I'm pretty certain the Menage is
just a cd, though. Were it a DVD or even a CD + DVD, I'm pretty sure they
would be charging more than $16 for it. Just a little website error. :cP

--Milhouse