Hi Friends,
Does anyone of you know this group? It's a Japanese group. I made a first
contact with his music yesterday in an download that I made, the album with
the same name P.O.N. From 1995, and I must say I like it very much, is a
music with much in common with Mr Zappa, gave a listen to it, I know you'll
not be disappointed.
Download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjxz2wb1ylh

All the best from Portugal
Carlos Oliveira
 Praceta Dr Barbosa du Bocage, 1 - 8ยบ D
2810 175 Laranjeiro
Portugal
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://cdboots.net

               "Yes there are two paths you can go by
                        but in the long run
           There's still time to change the road you're on"
            From Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to heaven", 1971
       (On July 7, 1980, Led Zeppelin offered its last concert)

<<Smily11.jpg>>

<<01_b_house232.gif>>

<<41_b_letter343.gif>>

<<51_b_url454.gif>>