Well I hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes but I seem to have been
dropped from this and want to make the correction. The last I recall,
I was after Marty on this vine so I think it should look like this:

> >Bigsassydog(USA)<<Bri(canada)<<Marty(US)<<Mark M (US)
<<JohnGiK(US)<< Joe Boden (NZ)

PEACE

Mark M

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "zav_sto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "But then again this system works
> As perfect as a dream"
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Jack C. Oonk" <jcoonk@> wrote:
> >
> > With some thought, the error doesn't lie with you Craig...
> > SOFA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: