yep sorry bout that, as far as i know I already have Mark Martinez's
addy, so this vine will be mailed monday to him, that is unless its
a different Mark M (please email offline!)

currently:

Marty G(US)<<< Mark M US)<< JohnGiK(US)<< Robert S(US)<< Milhouse(US)
<< Joe Boden(NZ)<<< ??

thanks, Marty

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, milhouse...@... wrote:

> I still have an e-mail saved from November 22 where this vine
seemed to
> be ready to move on..
>
> Quoted from SOFA...
> So the vine is now: Bigsassydog(USA)<<Bri(canada)<<Marty(US)<<Mark
> (US)<<JohnGiK(US)<< Robert S (US)<<Milhouse (US)<< Joe Boden (NZ)
<< ??