Hi Marty,
I sent you you a reply three times, but all have returned without be
delivered, here goes again, you receive it next week

All the best from Portugal
Carlos Oliveira
 Praceta Dr Barbosa du Bocage, 1 - 8ยบ D
2810 175 Laranjeiro
Portugal
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://cdboots.net

               "Yes there are two paths you can go by
                        but in the long run
           There's still time to change the road you're on"
            From Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to heaven", 1971
       (On July 7, 1980, Led Zeppelin offered its last concert)

Carlos, whats up??

I've emailed you twice now for this?????? actually 3 times, twice
offline, and once on the group. And have NOT gotten a reply!

Are you going to hord it, or keep it goin for everyone else in the
world?

Sincerely,

<<desk.jpg>>

<<01_b_house23.gif>>