  From: Rick Norris
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO - Yellow Shark DVD

  Eddy,
  It's;
  Rick Norris
  3009 Gazebo Court
  Silver Spring, MD
            20904   USA
  THANKS!
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Eddy
    To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 5:35 AM

    With thanks to Marty, this DVD is ready to move on. So if Rick N can
    mail me his snail details...

    Not that it's any of my bees wax, but this set consists of 3 discs,
    whereas basically you only need one ! There's a PAL disc, an NTSC disc
    and a DivX disc. Wouldn't it be more interesting to split this up and
    make individual vines so that people can subscribe to the disc they
    actually want ?!
    Feedback on this appreciated.

    Either way, this is a truly superb recording in TOP quality. Don't
    miss out on it !

    Eddy