Hey everyone,

Yesterday at the age of 52, I went for a Prostate Exam.
It really was not that bad, not even having to lean against the table
while the Dr. poked his finger up my ass.

So why am I sharing all of this?
Because I am a Zappa fan and do want to help spread the word that
getting an exam is not that bad.

So, I urge you to get this done and continue to enjoy the music of
Frank Zappa!

Oh ya, Ike Willis be one the road this next month, so check out the
website and find out where!

http://www.ikewillis.com

Hank

<*> Your email settings: