I removed my name from this vine a couple months ago. I guess someone
copied/pasted the wrong info.

Andrew, you're up!

Steve

At 06:08 AM 11/6/2008, you wrote:
>2a. VO "LATHER" [4CD] BOX SET [FLAC]  [US VINE]
>     Posted by: "robert smith" [EMAIL PROTECTED] n2spcmusc
>     Date: Wed Nov 5, 2008 5:08 pm ((PST))
>
>With a special thanks to SOFA, I am ready to send this one back out
>to the next in line.... Looks like Steve Marshall is next in line.
>
>Steve, send me your info and this will be out on Thursday or Friday
>in the post!
>
>Thanks everyone!
>

>Steve Marshall (US) << Andrew Wissing(US) << Agostino P. (USA) <<
>Mark M (US) << Matt S (US) << Dawayne Bailey(US) << Joe Boden (NZ)
><< Max S (OZ) << ??

Steve Marshall
Editor - The Night Owl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http:\\www.thenightowl.com>
Member - National Music Critics Association

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: