Dwayne:
It's the picture of him with his parents from Life magazine, and
really, I don't find it weird ...

Bri:
So, you would hang it on your wall?  I just find it weird that someone
who isn't a member of the Zappa family would want a picture of FZ and
his parents on his wall.  My feeling is that sort of thing would go
along with a lock of Dweezil's hair from his first haircut, and the
first tooth Moon lost as a child.

However, it's not quite on the same level as hanging an ABBA turd
around your neck (from "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the
Desert").