zav_sto wrote:

> Milhouse:
> $50 for 3 CDs. Come the fuck on. I mean, I'll still buy it like a
> chump, but really now...
>
> Bri:
> I'm a chump too, since I just ordered it. And with the exchange rate
> and shipping to Canada, it's a real kick in the ass. But I refuse to
> trade in pirated ZFT releases because I want to buy the real deal and
> support more material to materialize from the vault.

This has been my feeling, too, thought it's getting hard to sustain that
feeling when you think about the money Gail must be spending on things
like fighting Zappanale and blocking tribute bands from performing.
Lawyers don't come cheap, kids. On the positive side, I personally still
feel that releases like the four-disc MOFO, Joe's Menage and One Shot
Deal were well worth every cent I had to pay for them.

--Milhouse