Seasons Greetings fellow Zappa fans!
I just got this from my Neil Young list so I thought I'd share with you while
it's still available!

 I just uploaded the following Beefheart shows to the website below. They're in
FLAC format. Let me know if you have any questions. Great shows! Thanks for the
rusties who sent them to me. Happy holidays!

4/22/74 - Cowtown Ballroom, Kansas City, Missouri, radio broadcast
11/26/77 late show - Bottom Line, New York, NY
11/1/80 - Paradiso, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (complete show version)
12/10/80 - Mudd Club, New York City, NY (incomplete, but all that is known to
exist)

http://www.mydrive.ch/

capt...@beefheart - username
mirror - password

artwork with setlists is at the above website too.

All the best for the New Year!
Cheers
Steve