Be aware that the poem in the set list of the 1974 show isn't there (messing up
the track numbers), and that "Peaches" appears twice (the unlisted "Peaches" is
the encore). The actual track list appears here:
http://www.freewebs.com/teejo/live/74kan.html
along with some interesting notes about the 1974 band. I don't find the show as
"bad" as CB purists do, just different.

Did anyone else have corrupted files in the two 1980 shows, or did I just get a
bad download?

Thanks for sharing, Steve!

-Bri