From: Jack C. Oonk <jco...@ameritech.net>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, May 11, 2011 1:11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] The little known history of the Mothers of Invention

Shows Overview site - http://www.zappateers.com/fzshows/7374.html - says the
1974 05 10 - IMA Auditorium, Flint, MI
100 min, Aud, B+
soundcheck intro, Cosmik Debris, Pygmy Twylyte (incl. Dummy  Up), The Idiot
Bastard Son, Cheepnis, Penguin In Bondage, Inca Roads, Montana,  It Can't
Here, Hungry Freaks Daddy, You're Probably Wondering Why I'm  Here, How Could I
Be Such A Fool?, I Ain't Got No Heart, I'm Not Satisfied,  Wowie Zowie, Let's
Make The Water Turn Black, Harry You're A Beast, The Orange  County Lumber
Truck, Oh No, Trouble Every Day
I tend to believe the zappateers over the  Trust...