From: [] On
Behalf Of Jack C. Oonk
Sent: 11 May 2011 19:12
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] The little known history of the Mothers of

Shows Overview site - - says the

1974 05 10 - IMA Auditorium, Flint, MI

100 min, Aud, B+

soundcheck intro, Cosmik Debris, Pygmy Twylyte (incl. Dummy Up), The Idiot
Bastard Son, Cheepnis, Penguin In Bondage, Inca Roads, Montana, It Can't
Happen Here, Hungry Freaks Daddy, You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here,
How Could I Be Such A Fool?, I Ain't Got No Heart, I'm Not Satisfied, Wowie
Zowie, Let's Make The Water Turn Black, Harry You're A Beast, The Orange
County Lumber Truck, Oh No, Trouble Every Day

I tend to believe the zappateers over the Trust...