Before we get a deluge of anti-rabbit responses, I think most of us would
realize (as I do), that rabbit was hacked and that he would never post anything
like this sincerely...
And considering I've been moderating this group for almost 10 years, things
have been rather pleasant - unlike some FZ fan sites - up to now. So let's
everyone cut rabbit some slack, and forget that post ever came across. It
shouldn't happen again...
Thanx!
SOFA

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "whiterabbitt83@..." <whiterabbitt83@...>
wrote:

>  sorry  some how spam was sent useing my email adress i just changed my emaIL
> ADRESS please delete the spam post

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: