Hey Jack,
Sure, sorry about not adding it in my prior message.  There are four
discs, Arf to ARF ARF ARF ARF and each is in its own plastic sleeve.
Ther's a ticket to the show and a booklet with comments from Al Malkin
amongst other things plus pictures of the band.

Arf: The Persuasions Show.I just Can't work no Longer, Working All the
Live Long Day/Chain Gang,Medley #1, Pieces of a Man, Buffalo Soldier,
Medley #2,Medley #3.  FZ Show: Call Any Vegetable, Anyway The Wind
Blows, Magdalena, Dog Breath.

ARF ARF:Peaches, Tears Began To Fall, Shove it Right IN,King Kong, 200
Motels Finale, Who Are the Brain Police (This is NOT your Mothers'
version of Brain Police.  I think it's kinda catchy)

ARF ARF ARF:Auspicious Occasion, Divan, Once Upon a Time, Sofa#1,
Magic Pig, Stick it OUT, Divan Ends Here, Pound for a Brown, Sleeping
in a Jar, Wonderful Wino, Sharleena 1970,  Cruising For Burgers.

ARF ARF ARF ARF:Billy The Mountain, The $600 Mid Shrk Prelude (Where
Frank explains that it would cost $600 extra in union fees if they
play beyond their contrated time, and they do!) The Mud Shark.

I wish this was made available sooner but then if it was I don't know
what I would have received in December of this year that would be as
much fun to listen to as this.

Buy it while the stove's still hot.  Read you all later,
                                                         Marc

Quoting JACK OONK <jco...@ameritech.net>:

> Marc,
> Might you be able to provide a track-list for inquiring minds?
> SOFA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: