Since I've gotten a couple of bites I'll start a vine offering for this.
Protocol is in the "Files" section here. Please look at it.
I'll offer the item and there will be a "chain" of interested parties that add
themselves to the "vine" who will receive the item, make their copy and then
send it off to the next person on the vine. Add yourselves to the vine below
and forward your mailing address to the person before you.
Rick Derse, you would be next in line if you want to participate. Once you add
yourself here, I'll mail it out to you and you'll do the same for the next
person on the vine.

VO "You Are What You Is" NTSC VHS NYC Palladium Oct. 31, 1981 <<GuyGonzo1 US <<

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: