Hello everyone …
Specializing in rare cuts by classic and modern bands, Prog Rock Deep Cuts
promises to match the obscure with the new and fresh. Intelligent, emotional,
and visceral classic to modern progressive rock broadcasted live every Thursday
from 7-10 pm EST on www.progrock.com.
Tonight, we will be airing an exclusive interview with keyboardist Riza
Arshad of simakDialog (an Indonesian group which combines the traditions of
gamelan music with jazz fusion), as well as tracks from Frank Zappa in
celebration of the 40th anniversary of Over-nite
Sensation.  In addition to this, we
will also be airing Roger Waters and Barrie Barlow (Jethro Tull) birthday
tributes, the new track from Kavus Torabi's avant-prog Knifeworld project, and
more great tracks from the MoonJune jazz fusion label.  Tune in for all of this
and much more!
Also,
if you missed our interview with 3RDegree last week, you can now view it on
Youtube
and stream it on Soundcloud.
Youtube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT7psJeycK0
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ianbeabout/3rdegree-interview

And for tonight's show...

Stream live here: http://www.loudcity.com/stations/progrock-com

Chat link: http://www.progrock.com/chat.htm

Join the Yahoo group here:

Join the Facebook event Page here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/599110623461096/?context=create#

Press Contact: progrockdeepc...@gmail.com

Listen to week 5’s show
here:https://archive.org/details/progrockdeepcutsepisode5

Our Blog: http http://zombywoofblog.wordpress.com/

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProgRockDeepCuts

Friend us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ianprogrockdeepcuts?fref=ts

Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/progrockdeepcuts/

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ProgRockDeepCut

Mailing address:

Prog Rock Deep Cuts with Ian Beabout
PO Box 6120
Wheeling WV, 26003

Last week's Setlist:
1. Detox Gruel - The Wrong Object (From After the Exhibition)
2. Space Shanty - Khan (from Space Shanty)
3. Nebulos - Stabat Akish (from Nebulos)
4. Noise - Aranis (from RoqueForte)
5. Tightrope - Beardfish (from Mammoth)
6. Drama - Tohpati Ethnomission (from Save the Planet)
7. Ethno Funk - Tohpati Ethnomission (from Save the Planet)
8. Blogee's Lament - Finneus Gauge (from One Inch Of The Fall)
9. Exit Strategy - 3RDegree (from The Long Division)
10. Incoherent Ramblings - 3RDegree (from The Long Division)
11. Envoutement (Bewitchment) - Miriodor (from Avanti!)
12. Blood on the Radio - Thank You Scientist (from Maps of Non-Existent Places)
13. Conversation - I Know You Well Miss Clara (from Chapter One)
14. Daddylonglegz - MiRthkon (from Vehicle)
15. (In The) Black Room (Including 'The Tower') -
Peter Hammill (from Chameleon in the
Shadow of the Night)
16. Pygmy Twylyte - Zappa Plays Zappa (from The Return of the Son Of...)

>From the Album, Zappa
Plays Zappa by Dweezil Zappa plays Zappa:
17. Village of the Sun
18. Enchidna's Arf (Of You)
19. Oh No
20. Son of Orange County