Hi all,

Excited to announce we will be giving a google hangouts talk to the members
of the zapps-wg list on our OCaml DSL snarky for writing SNARKs. An
abstract of the talk and details about time and “location” follow.

*Abstract*: While zk-SNARKs represent one of the most powerful ways to
deploy verifiable computations, programming directly with is comparable to
writing machine code by hand, and trusting "SNARK machine code" is a lot
like trusting a compiled binary without the source code. Over the past few
months, O(1) Labs has been developing Snarky, a high-level DSL that enables
complex applications to be written concisely and correctly. In this talk,
Izaak will provide an explanation of the programming model and go over
examples of the developer experience of programming in Snarky.
​
*Time*: 4/20, 5PM GMT <http://airmail.calendar/2018-04-20%2010:00:00%20PDT>
 (10AM PST <http://airmail.calendar/2018-04-03%2010:00:00%20PDT>)
​