I am opening pdf's with Zathura and they all are just black background, I
have evince, okular and they open them fine. I tried Zathura because I
found Jumanji and liked that the best out of the vi style browsers. I would
like to get it working properly. Mine is Xathura git and I am on Arch 64
with Awesome DE.

thanks

--jerry

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 3:36 PM, henry atting <nsmp...@online.de> wrote:

> Sebastian Ramacher <sebasti...@pwmt.org> writes:
>
> > On 24/04/12 19:43, henry atting wrote:
> >> I realize a strange behaviour when opening this file[1] with
> >> zathura. I takes about 15 sec. to load it in the first place, finally
> the
> >> background is not displayed. This happens with 0.1.2.2 from the debian
> >> repository and with zathura built from git as well.
> >
> > It looks the same to me in any poppler-glib based PDF viewer. So maybe
> this is a
> > poppler-glib bug. Okular seems to display it correctly.
>
> I see. Evince does not display it properly as well.
>
> >> Using the mupdf plugin makes it worse - zathura fails to render the
> >> text color (red = red).
> >
> > This should by fixed by [1].
>
> Mmh, it does not build due to a missing `plugin-api.h'. ?
>
> > Regards
>
> Regards
> henry
>
> > [1]