Hi Diego,

Diego Joss wrote:
> I have had issues with with g_content_type_guess guessing wrong on
> some pdfs (it would return "text/plain" or
> "application/octet-stream"). Thus here is a patch against 0.2.2 wich
> replaces the use of g_content_type_guess with libmagic in  guess_type
> (document.c:518).

It would also be great if you could do localization on the message
strings (using "_()"). It doesn't look like any of the girara_warning
strings in zathura are localized, but I don't see any reason why not.

And while you're at it, these strings should be capitalized (they all
are in girara, not so much in zathura but they should be).

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht