On 2013-01-29 22:21:48, Benoît Knecht wrote:
> Do you think it would be worth localizing all those strings, or do you
> prefer to stick with the way things are now?

I'd rather stick with the way things are now and improve the user
visisble error messages in the GUI. Maybe Moritz has a different opinion
on that.

Maybe there are some messages that would be useful to the user, though.
Someone would need to go through the code and decide which are and which
are not. Those which not useful to the user should be demoted to
girara_debug and then we can talk about the remaining strings.

Regards
--
Sebastian Ramacher