On 04/08/2013 09:52 PM, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
On 2013-04-08 13:52:28, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
Hi,

On 2013-04-04 22:08:37, daspostl...@googlemail.com wrote:
after having had to re-install my entire system, I now probably
have a much newer version of zathura and the following new problem:

When selecting text to be copied to the clipboard, the notification
line (or whatever you call it) which used to show me the selected
text seems to have black text on black background, or some other
problem; in any case I cannot see the text, and perhaps am missing
other notifications. No config option I tried seemed to fix this. My
zathurarc is pasted below. Selecting and pasting in itself works,
just not the information on what I selected.

I get black text on a white background with your config. Probably we're
just not setting the color of the statusbar if it's an info
message. I'll look into that.

The settings are just undocumented: notification-fg and notification-bg
are used for info messages.

Who-hoo, works like a charm, thanks \o/
(also to Marwan!)

Paul