hello Andrea :)

kexecboot 2.6.36-rc24.0-new_gui
test on sl-c3100 : borzoi

3 boot, 3 times same problem :
kexecboot doesn't see the hda1 zImage on first boot. I have to rescan
device, and there, it sees it.
kernels on SD seems ok.

config of my borzoi :
hda1 → /
hda2 → swap
hda3 → /home

mmcblk0p[135] → /  for differents tests purpose.

if you need additional informations or tests, just ask :)
have a nice day !
Franck

ps : i installed it on a tosa's friend ; problems were exactly as
Gwenhael said in his post.