or you may want to install it by this guide

install guide for

according to guide,

add Launchpad repository as usual and install it manually in Terminal

`sudo apt-get update`

`sudo apt-get install --force-yes zawgyi-kb`

after installing it, you should log out and log in, then it should work.

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zawgyi-kb
Post to     : zawgyi-kb@lists.launchpad.net