or you may want to install it by this guide

install guide for
ubuntu<http://code.google.com/p/zawgyi-keyboard/wiki/InstallGuideForUbuntu?ts=1242331946&updated=InstallGuideForUbuntu>

according to guide,

add Launchpad repository as usual and install it manually in Terminal

`sudo apt-get update`

`sudo apt-get install --force-yes zawgyi-kb`

after installing it, you should log out and log in, then it should work.

br,
box02