Hi all,

I uploaded 'zawgyi-kb - 0.1.4-0ubuntu1~ppa1' to launchpad repository and
also zawgyi keyboard google download page.
You might want to install it manually in Terminal; for example

`sudo dpkg -i --force-overwrite zawgyi-kb*ubuntu*all.deb`

After installing it, you should do log out and log in. Then It should work
properly.

But by using Synaptic Package Manager Installing Method, it would be failed
to install that package. Anyway, at present, we have to install manully.
In the future, I hope we will get fix this issue.

regards,
box02