Just a quick post to say hi to everyone in this group, I have been
reading the messages and I have now joined.

I have quite a bit of experience with ZBLL, and I hope that this
group will allow us all to improve every aspect of this method,
because I feel it has the potential to be very fast.

I once learned all the T Orientation, but have as a consequence of
practicing for WC2005 not had the time to practice them as much as I
would have liked.

I am currently working on learning 100% of the 2-generator cases for
ZBLL, with the goal of always being able to solve the 2-gen LL in
one look. This has a nice advantage of being easy to practice, since
if you scramble using the 2-generator you will always end up with a
case that you are trying to practice (especially if you know all the
transformation algorithms that Chris has mentioned before)

The hard part about that is the algorithms are so similar it is
unreal, but it's just like learning different edge 3-cycles for
different angles I guess, it all comes with practice!

Good Luck everyone, keep me posted :)

Dan :)