I typically run it in a command shell/prompt in windowsXP.

To copy I right-click, click Mark, highlight the stuff I want, and
then hit enter.

I open up notepad or something and Ctrl-V to drop it in. Then I can
close ACube.

-Doug

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Santiago" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> How do i copy??? and what are the commands??? sorry for the
questions, but i don't know to much about that.

> Santiago
>
> www.speedcubing.com.ar
>

> --- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > I copy and past it into a txt file for later use b4 closing it.
> >
> > If you are really computer savy, I recommend learning
the "piping
> > commands". That was how I used to do "batch runs" (doing dozens
of
> > these as I leave my computer on all night). Ah yes, input/output
re-
> > direction, shows I'm a true computer nerd (or at least was).
> >

> > -Doug
> >

> > --- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Santiago"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > Thanks!!! it works well, but i don't know where are the algs,
> > mean, when i close the ACube, i lost all i found, Where are save
the
> > algs??
> > >
> > > Santiago
> > >
> > > www.speedcubing.com.ar