So forcing myself to go through and do weighted case counts has
really boosted my confidence.

I have nearly a 1/3 chance of full out ZB. I now expect this, if I
get a few that are not ZB, I know that (law of averages), it will
happen on my next solve or soemthing.

It feels really great... even though my average in practice is still
about 24s (same as 3 years ago, lol). I just have to work on the
rest of my solving: cross and the first 3 c/e pairs.

I am relatively new at cross starting, and not even fully committed
to it yet.

I have also been trying to learn the remaining ZBF2Ls sporatically
again, and I realize that my intuitive reductions for them are
actually optimal (for speed, comparing with LarsV's sheets and
Chris's).

This combined with partial cross techniques has really helped my
confidence. Back in the day, I used to be afraid of public cubing
becuse, what if everything goes wrong... I get worst case senarios
at every step, with lockups, and doing the wrong alg. The time could
be over a minute easily.

But now even if I lock up badly I know to remain calm. I can perform
all my algs slowly and nearly all of them I can call out turn-by-
turn. I can direct solve things to correct something. It's like I
have an instant undo button where my hands just know what my last
few turns where and I don't even have to think about it.

I learned a few U5 cases and a U3/U4 case today.

The bad thing is that I'm starting to forget a lot of my T1/U1....
they are just so darn similar.

Well just an update to get conversation started, cuz I don't like
how quite this place is.

-Doug