Hey Chris,

I was wondering what your opinion would be for an "advanced" Team BLD
technique.  It would be based around ZB.  The first 3 pairs would be
the same.  Then for the 4th pair, for example, instead of C3, you
could say C3 bad front, to indicate that all edges are flipped
correctly except the front one.  This would give a ZBF2L with almost
no added cost (since the solves are longer, the small fraction of
added recognition becomes less significant).  Then you can call COLL
for the next step.  What I'm ultimately curious about, is if it would
be possible to assign a simple system that you could use to
distinguish among any case and easily decide what algorithm to use for
full ZB.  Any thoughts?

~ Bob