Hey Chris,

I haven't done ANY Fridrich solves in over a month (since WC!) but
today at the library I did a few on JNetCube just because I was bored.
 The first two solves were sub-20!  I had to be quiet, too, because I
was in the library.  Keep in mind I have only one sub-20 average EVER.
 I feel that learning ZB does improve Fridrich.  I have difficulty
going back to Fridrich now, though, because my mind has been working
purely in the land of ZBF2L, so the most natural thing for me now has
been do use ZBF2L on the fourth pair.  I will use ZBF2L on the Sunday
contest later tonight to see my progress and hold off on using
Fridrich until I compete at the Caltech Winter tournament. :)

~ Bob