Hey everyone,

I feel like I've been pretty hard on the ZB method lately, and I've
also hardly been practicing it in exchange for Fridrich, except on
weekends so I can do the sunday contest.

Well I've come to a conclusion.  Just practicing with Fridrich, and
doing solves all the time, is really boring for me.  I really miss
spending the time learning a new method every day.  My exams are over
on the 17th (thank God!) and I'll be able to jump back in and finish
the U ZBLL algs.

I don't know if ZB will pass Fridrich still, but to be honest I don't
really care.  ZB is a very, very awesome method and whether or not it
is faster I still want to know the whole thing.  Just practicing the
same method over and over is too boring for me.  I like the rush of
getting a good ZBLL solve and looking up to see a fast time, knowing I
did it a very different way from the usual methods ;-)