--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Roux, blah.

That's not to say I'm quitting.  I'm just learning and using two
methods at the same time, instead of only normal ZB.  It's very
similar to using opposite color solving.  There are some cases where a
1x2x3 block is so ridiculously simple that I can plan most of the
second block during the 15 seconds.  Then, there are times the blocks
are crap, and the cross is easy.  If I can learn to inspect quickly
enough, I'm basically giving myself much better odds to get a good
start by having two completely different methods to use.

Besides, there's still a 1/120 chance that I'll end up with a full F2L
after finishing my 1x2x3 blocks, and I'd like to be prepared. :)

-Mike
still team [zb]