I'm wondering, where have you posted your raw output?
Surely we have better chances of finding fast algs if
we work together on optimizing!

We really do need someone to host all raw sequences
and optimized algs.  This is key to being organized I

happy cubing

--- Gilles van den Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello,
> I'm surprised that there hasn't been any message on
> the research recently.
> Even though Chris went on holiday for 3 weeks, this
> doesn't mean we
> have to stop everything.
> I'm still searching for these H cases with the
> diagonals but at the
> moment I've found only one that I can perform under
> 3 seconds.
> Most of them are really complicated and even though
> I simplify them, I
> usually stay around 5 seconds.
> What are you guys working on ?
> Gilles.