I'm wondering, where have you posted your raw output?
Surely we have better chances of finding fast algs if
we work together on optimizing!

We really do need someone to host all raw sequences
and optimized algs.  This is key to being organized I
think.

happy cubing
-Richard

--- Gilles van den Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://mail.yahoo.com