I'm sure you know wikipedia.
I could install and host the same program so that anybody can view what has been done, post comments and add what he has found for a special case...

What do you think ?
Gilles.

2005/12/19, Richard Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I'm wondering, where have you posted your raw output?
Surely we have better chances of finding fast algs if
we work together on optimizing!

We really do need someone to host all raw sequences
and optimized algs.  This is key to being organized I
think.

happy cubing
-Richard

--- Gilles van den Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>